Monday, February 10, 2014

"French Country" Graphic 45 Mini Album

Been working on this for some time and it's still not done, but it's turning out to be one of my favorites. This pattern was done by a talented lady from Norway called Anne.  Her blog is annespapercreations.com and she has tons of tutorials via Youtube.

This one threw me for a loop because it's reversible.  It took me a week to figure it out.  I didn't have the long envelopes that she had and had to make my own from paper.  She used black so it was really hard to see which side she was using to put the envelopes together.

She also cuts very intricately and detailed so it takes time to do all of this.  This is not for the faint of heart.  I didn't have all the extra cut-outs from this set that she had so mine isn't nearly as detailed.


Love this page with the country blues:


It too me forever to cut out the scroll work in the picture above.  This is the other front page.  I couldn't get the girl to cut out right and ripped part of it.  I'll have to order more of the paper.


Love these two pages as well.  The barn doors open up and the barn itself is a tag.  Once I get some more paper I can finish it up.




0 comments: