Thursday, May 29, 2014

Tim Holtz "Wallflower" Paper Mini

Once again I copied a mini from Ginger over at My Sister's Scrapper.  I fell in love with the paper and how she did a really small album.  It's so small and sweet that I really love it.

I used paper from Stampin' Up..Artichoke? that was the perfect color to blend the papers together.  To grunge up the paper I used Tim Holtz's distress ink "Weathered Wood" and "Victorian Velvet" instead of a vintage brown color.  Both together created this beautiful vintage purple that set off the papers and flowers.  I used "Weathered Wood" to age the green and kraft paper.  I found burlap paper at JoAnn's to the back.  I wish I had one of those fancy tools that makes holes in chipboard at times to add charms or ribbon.  I used Tim Holtz's die with several flowers on it.  Totally love this die to create tattered flowers.  










0 comments: