Thursday, January 01, 2015

Graphic 45 "Raining Cats and Dogs" Gatefold Album

Well, it's a new year and I realized I hadn't written in months.  I've been pretty busy doing mini albums and it takes time to make them.

I taught my first class in November.  It was a LONG day.  I'm not sure I like teaching but it was 20 people in a small room with different needs.  I'm more of an individual helper and trying to help 20 people at various stages of the project was overwhelming.

I taught a class on PaperHoarderDisorder's Gatefold Box tutorial.  You can purchase the tutorial and box from her Etsy store.  Her tutorials are fast and easy.  I used Graphic 45's "Raining Cats and Dogs" paper line.  She's really great to work with and is super sweet as I purchased a one time class fee that was reasonable.

The top of the box:


Box open:


Pages:


I LOVE this paper line and should have bought more of it.  Most of the ladies purchased Graphic 45's Christmas and "Time to Celebrate" paper to make the gatefold album.

I managed to make this in 3 days so I would have a demo project for everyone to look at before the class.  The only thing I wish Graphic 45 had added was a Scotty Dog.

0 comments: