Thursday, March 05, 2015

Bike Bling

Wow.  I can't believe how much better I am feeling after taking thyroid medication!  Tomorrow is supposed to be perfect for cycling and I can't wait.  First thing tomorrow is getting her cleaned up and ready for outside riding and then do 5 miles.  I'll see how my energy goes since it fluctuates. 

I updated my Ridley with purple handlebar tape from Bontrager.  Talk about amazing.  Ridley put on crap tape and I should have done this months ago.  LOVE the purple.  I'll spend some time adjusting the stem tomorrow as well.


Sigh.  Specialized, your pedals totally rock coming from crappy ones but purple would set my heart on fire.  Turns out after a Google search a couple of companies make purple pedals but they were 120 dollars.  Not happening this year.


Bike set up.  Not even close to matching, but I ride rurally so who's gonna look?

1 comments:

Quiltingranny said...

How fun and I too, love purple! Keep up the good work!