Thursday, March 05, 2015

Graphic 45 "Steampunk Spells" Journal

I bought Graphic 45's "Steampunk Spells" paper last week and knew my sister would LOVE it.  She wanted a journal instead of an album and I've been working on it.




Journal measures 6.5x9.75.  It started out with a Composition book that I took apart and realized after I punched holes with my Cinch that it wasn't going to work.  I used the 8x8 pad for the cover.  I cut out the lady, put the rose border around and used two cards and the stamps to cover the corners where the borders didn't meet.







I made two insert pages using some ideas from Anne (xannero1) on her YouTube channel.  The flap opens up.

Since she wanted a journal, I've been fussy cutting pieces of the paper and using a flourish stamp.  I have a LONG way to go with filling up paper. 



And for last:  I made this ATC card using an idea from Pinterest.  I don't have Graphic 45 tags so I just kept it simple.


0 comments: